Head of Content Marketing
We're looking for a visionary content marketing leader to own our thought leadership platform, impact our category presence, and bolster our customer acquisition. As the Head of Content Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our market goals and objectives.
In addition to working directly with the founders, you will collaborate closely with teams across product, marketing, and sales. As part of the leadership team, you'll bring bold and unique ideas to the table. You'll be a fast learner about markets and technology across the Web3, AI, IP, and security sectors, and will be keen to develop new community initiatives and grow the scope of content marketing.
What you'll do
- This role will own the content strategy, initiatives, and outcomes with a north star of educating and onboarding brands and platforms onto Yakoa's services.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy that drives key metrics across the user lifecycle from awareness, to acquisition, activation and retention.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar for content planning and production, and perform regular audits for content gap analysis.
- Develop and launch initiatives in community management, marketing analytics, social media marketing, and SEO to make data-driven decisions in growing Yakoa's audience.
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack content marketing
- Mastery of the written word.
- Ability to balance the art of storytelling with the investigation of emerging technologies and the science of data analysis.
- Demonstrable impact in scaling content marketing functions and acquisition engines in prior experiences
- Experience in Web3 is a plus; passion to learn about Web3 technology required.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Remote friendly & flexible hours.
- Wellness packages for mental and physical health.