Senior Machine Learning Engineer
We're looking for experienced AI practitioners to architect and deploy models on large-scale Web3 datasets. You'll be working with a team of specialists to rapidly scale fraud detection infrastructure and set a new standard for intellectual property rights.
- Coordinate a team of machine learning engineers while serving as technical lead, contributing to and directing the execution of complex projects.
- Train and deploy deep learning models to power Yakoa’s intellectual property tracing capabilities.
- Own the implementation of capabilities by taking responsibility from inception to deployment.
- Uphold our high engineering standards by bringing consistency and repeatability to the training, evaluation, and deployment processes.
- 7+ years working as a machine learning engineer or researcher, with successful product deployments or relevant publications in the field.
- Experience managing MLOps environments like Weights & Biases on large-scale deployments.
- Experience in machine learning subfields such as computer vision, natural language processing, and graph neural networks.
- Proficiency in C++, Python, and PyTorch.
Exceptional candidates also have
- Experience with specialized machine learning infrastructure including TPUs and AWS Inferentia.
- Familiarity with Web3 tooling.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Remote friendly & flexible hours.
- Wellness packages for mental and physical health.
- No crypto or Web3 experience? No problem! We’ll help coach you and cover any costs for educational materials for your growth.