Senior Full-stack Developer
We’re looking for experienced devs who can handle the full stack of front-end and back-end implementation. You'll be transforming large-scale AI services into customer-facing APIs and interfaces that abstract away the complexities of Web3 data to create compelling customer experiences.
You'll own the end-to-end delivery of interfaces used by Web3 platforms and intellectual property professionals. In addition to working directly with the founders, you will collaborate closely with teams across design and data to ensure the best experience for the user.
- Architect and design full-stack software systems, bridging the gap between design and AI services with robust back-end systems, intuitive APIs, and responsive front-end implementations.
- Develop and continuously improve our core product, impacting important players in the Web2 and Web3 scenes.
- Collaborate with Product and UX Designers to maintain a high-quality user experience.
- Mentor front-end and full-stack engineers while serving as technical lead, contributing to and directing the execution of complex projects.
- 4+ years working as a full stack engineer with a history of building Web applications in early-stage startups or big tech companies.
- Fluency in CSS, pre-processors, and Web development frameworks.
- Fluency in any modern object-oriented programming language (e.g., Python, Typescript, NodeJS).
- Proficiency in both RDBMS and NoSQL database technology such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience building and improving design-to-dev workflows and Design Systems.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with services like Bitbucket Pipelines or GitHub Actions.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of SaaS with hands-on experience in public cloud offerings (AWS, GCP).
- Experience in Web3 is a plus; passion to learn about Web3 technology is required.
No crypto or Web3 experience? No problem! We’ll help coach you and cover any costs for educational materials for your growth.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Remote friendly & flexible hours.
- Wellness packages for mental and physical health.