Senior Backend Engineer
We’re looking for people who want to build for the future of Web3. You’ll be building customer-facing products that help shape the way intellectual property is processed and handled.
- Design and build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and tools to power Yakoa users.
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from inception to deployment.
- Help scale our indexing infrastructure from tens to hundreds of millions of assets.
- Mentor software engineers while serving as technical lead, contributing to and directing the execution of complex projects.
- 5+ years working as a back-end engineer.
- Experience in leading engineering teams on large projects.
- Proficiency in Python and PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with cloud services including AWS, and IaC tools like Terraform.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with services like Bitbucket Pipelines or Github Actions.
Exceptional candidates also have:
- Experience with Web3 tooling
- B2B software design experience
No crypto or Web3 experience? No problem!
We’ll help coach you and cover any costs for educational materials for your growth.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Remote friendly & flexible hours.
- Wellness packages for mental and physical health.