Machine Learning Engineer
We’re looking for people who want to build for the future of Web3. You’ll be building customer-facing products that help shape the way intellectual property is processed and handled.
- Train and deploy deep learning models to power Yakoa’s intellectual property tracing capabilities.
- Own the implementation of capabilities by taking responsibility from inception to deployment.
- Uphold our high engineering standards by bringing consistency and repeatability to the training, evaluation, and deployment processes.
- Mentor software engineers while serving as technical lead, contributing to and directing the execution of complex project
- 5+ years working as a machine learning engineer or researcher.
- Experience managing model deployment pipelines on cloud services like AWS.
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art deep learning models across computer vision and natural language processing.
- Proficiency in Python, and PyTorch.
Exceptional candidates also have
- Experience with Web3 tooling
- B2B software design experience
- Unlimited PTO.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Remote friendly & flexible hours.
- Wellness packages for mental and physical health.
- No crypto or Web3 experience? No problem! We’ll help coach you and cover any costs for educational materials for your growth.