Salary: $80,000 - $125,000 a year
Vertalo is looking for a savvy and seasoned scrum master to work with a small, high-powered product team in Austin. You will help the team maintain true agility in a rapid-cycle product environment.
This role is at the heart of our mission to Connect and Enable the Digital Asset Ecosystem. The successful recruit will work hand in glove with the CTO in a key role on a growing product team. The upside potential is extremely large for the right candidate in terms of both cash compensation and equity. This is no mere job. It requires a founder’s caring and curious mentality, and a burning desire to ship great product to shape the future of digital finance.
Our product is Vertalo, a blockchain-based cap table critical to the future of digital investment. Think of a traditional cap table reimagined for the emerging digital asset sector (meaning soon, all private assets). Our focus on digital assets and secondary liquidity sets us apart. All this equates to a huge market and huge growth potential for our team. There are extensive near-term opportunities and longer-term exit scenarios for our company.
- Agile & Lean focused - you know how help a team consistently realign around their mission
- Allergic to fake agile - you reject process for the sake of process, and instead look to outcomes as the measure of success
- Adept facilitator - you work well in an environment of contentious concensus with opposing ideas and rapid decisions
- Ambitious - you are looking specifically for a startup opportunity and the chance to hit it big
- Self-starting - you're OK with some ambiguity and pushing until you figure things out
- Great at quickly making it work - we iterate fast and you need to be able to keep up
- Hungry - you're a missionary, not a mercenary
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Paid time off
- Free lunch provided every day
- Flexible laptop/monitor/desk configuration
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Fried-chicken Fridays!
Our Interview Process
Here’s what to expect during the interview process with Vertalo.