At Textile, we’re looking for passion, integrity, and an experimental mindset. We welcome rigorous thinkers who can move quickly, learn continuously, and thrive in a supportive and engaging workplace—join us.
Textile's mission is to accelerate the exchange of information on the Internet. We are a small, fully remote team aligned in our vision to change the relationship between technology and data.
Textile is building a new and semi-stealth side-chain compatible with EVM blockchains. Your role will interact with layers throughout the stack and own responsibilities from research and development to implementation and production monitoring.
- Research and contribute to the product vision and help define the roadmap of multiple products.
- Help build a new and novel blockchain that inherits security from EVM chains like Ethereum.
- Write advanced Solidity contracts.
You also likely:
- Have 5+ years of production-level experience.
- Have a strong understanding of cryptography.
- Have familiarity with peer to peer networks.
- Have experience with Ethereum and/or other EVM blockchains.
- Have some experience with Solidity.
- Have a broad understanding and passion for Web3.
- Are comfortable leading blockchain-related technical research.
- Are an excellent communicator and writer.
- Are incredibly curious, professional, personable, and self-directed.
- Have track-record of influencing and making critical decisions.
- Have open-source project experience.
- Have attention to detail with a passion for software architecture and design.
- Contribute to technology at the forefront of the web.
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact.
- Work on a fully remote team.
- Work on a small, passionate team.
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts.
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy.
- Your work will be open source.
Textile is a fully remote company spanning GMT -8 to GMT +1 (North America, South America, Central Europe). While being small, we've found that it is helpful to have a high level of overlap as a team.
Learn more about us at https://github.com/tablelandnetwork, https://tableland.xyz, @tableland__, and https://textile.io.
Something looks off?