Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Founded in 2018 by CPAs, tax attorneys, and software developers, TaxBit is establishing an entirely new category of business to enable widespread adoption of cryptocurrency and other digital assets.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting and accounting experience for the digital asset class. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading crypto and traditional financial enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve compliance challenges at scale amid an ever-evolving regulatory landscape. TaxBit investors include Haun Ventures, IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in New York City, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
As a hypergrowth start-up, landing new customers is critical to TaxBit’s success. Our ability to successfully manage and grow our existing customer base is of equal importance. As an early customer success hire for the company, you’ll serve as a central point of contact for a portfolio of enterprise customers. You’ll have accountability for key customer outcomes such as retention, satisfaction, adoption, and overall relationship health.
You will partner with your portfolio of enterprise customers to deepen value realization including: supporting existing solutions, identifying new use cases for expansion, and educating customers on industry best practices.
You will collaborate internally with stakeholders like SMEs, Implementation, and Sales teams to ensure a seamless end-to-end experience for your customers. You’ll serve as an advocate for your customers when it comes to managing product feature requests and building feedback loops with our Product and Engineering teams.
You’ll have lots of fun opportunities to scale your impact at a hypergrowth start-up!
- Own and grow deep client relationships across a portfolio TaxBit’s largest accounts
- Drive successful customer business outcomes (e.g. CSAT/NPS, renewals, cross-sell, up-sell)
- Ensure all customers become TaxBit advocates and references
- Operate with urgency, drive measurable results, and establish deep relationships with key customers
- Establish a strong governance structure for each of your accounts, e.g. SteerCos, MBRs/QBRs, executive engagement
- Advocate for the success of your customers; create and manage a feedback loop with TaxBit’s Product and Engineering teams
- Support customers with issue resolution (e.g. bugs, pulses, and feature requests)
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure TaxBit delivers a seamless customer experience; this includes partnering with Sales to ensure a smooth knowledge transfer and relationship post-sale and working in concert with other post-sales teams like Implementation and SMEs to ensure flawless service delivery
- Provide training and customer education for new products and features
- Prepare presentations and reports for executive stakeholders
- Contribute to a great team culture and working environment
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in account management, customer success, consulting, or professional services
- Background and expertise in financial services, crypto and/or tax and accounting preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage complex tasks and situations across multiple accounts
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Growth mindset and ability to thrive amidst ambiguity
- Strong desire to work in a hypergrowth startup
The base salary range for this role is $101,436 To $165,247. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, and benefits. Actual compensation will vary depending on various job-related factors, including, but not limited to location, experience, level, and job qualifications.
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- A robust offering of health, dental, and vision benefits with certain plans eligible for 100% premium coverage
- An investment in your mental wellbeing with TalkSpace
- A modern 401(k) plan that includes access to crypto, financial wellness benefits, low fees, and more
- Discretionary Time Off - enjoy the flexibility to take time away to rest, refuel, and recharge whenever needed and without worry
- Paid parental leave to bond with your new child
- Fertility Benefit
- Inclusive activities such as rock climbing, trivia/game nights, monthly mingles, and more!
- Company-provided Monday Lunches and unlimited snacks/drinks
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
- By submitting an application for this role, you certify that the information contained in the application is correct to the best of your knowledge. You understand that to falsify information is grounds for refusing to hire you, or for discharge should you be hired.
- Employment with the Company is at will unless otherwise stated in a written agreement signed by the CEO of the Company. This means that either the Company or the employee can terminate the employment at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.