Sr. Full Stack Engineer - Solana Labs Big Bets
Who We Are:
Solana is a high performance blockchain that can enable growing decentralized applications and systems to scale without sacrificing security. Solana Labs is the team that built the original protocol, and is building both the validator client and applications on top of the Solana blockchain; therefore the team is highly specialized, and we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us build the Solana ecosystem. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications, then read on.
The “Big Bets” team at Solana Labs is dedicated to expanding Solana’s footprint by finding innovative solutions to some of the toughest problems. We explore ideas across multiple industries, including Games, DeFi, Payments, and Commerce. We are looking for a talented and driven Sr. Software Engineer who is passionate about taking products from 0 to Production. As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting new product initiatives, build user interfaces, develop Web3 APIs and SDKs, create client infrastructure and data pipelines, and work across the stack. You will work closely with product managers, designers, and the engineering team to bring new products to market. This is an amazing opportunity offering you the ability to learn new technical skills in web3.0/blockchain and work with an amazing team of engineers.
As a Senior Engineer, you’ll work in a very small team helping to build out a greenfield project. You’ll be responsible for major architectural decisions, deeply understanding the product requirements, interpreting user feedback, and assisting the design and product members of the team in developing solutions.
- Design, plan, and implement new APIs and SDKs
- Work and integrate with web3 solutions providers in the Solana ecosystem
- Convert designer mockups into performant UIs
- Contribute to the technical direction of projects at Solana Labs while aligning with the team’s overall strategy
- Improve and maintain the software that your team produces
- 5+ years of experience working in some combination of backend and frontend/web codebases
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- A strong interest in web3 and Blockchain technology
- Experience delivering large greenfield/0-to-1 projects
- A passion for product with an interest in helping shape product vision
- Familiarity with navigating Figma mockups
The salary range for US-based candidates will be determined throughout the interview process and can vary depending on experiences, skills, and location. Candidates should anticipate an annual base salary (not including incentive compensation or other benefits) of $USD140,000 - $240,000 for full time employees.
Something looks off?