Game Integration Manager (LATAM)
About Sky Mavis
Sky Mavis is a team of nation builders. Together, we build both the virtual worlds of the future and the infrastructure that makes them possible. When it comes to building our internal nation, we put lots of effort into creating a working environment where you will find fulfillment every day and can be yourself just as much as you are when at home. At our cores, we are entrepreneurs, innovators, nerds, and gamers.
We are a group of people who are curious about new things, passionate about creating impactful changes, and candid when it comes to challenges and critics.
We are at the forefront of technological innovation and we are moving fast. As part of our team, you’ll join a group of talented young people, who are making changes while having fun doing it.
About the Role
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Game Integration Manager to coordinate integrations of new games being built on our blockchain, the Ronin Network. In this role, you will help align multiple teams (global) and departments to create cohesive collaborations to execute the delivery of new games and partnerships.
Your main duties will include ensuring product requirements of new games are delivered to the tech development and implementation teams to meet client specifications. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with brilliant project management skills.
- Build and maintain project plans, coordinate schedules, track roadmaps across multiple disciplines, and ensure milestones are successfully met.
- Coordinate with different departments to integrate multiple games/partnerships within our ecosystem and onboard new partners successfully.
- Act as a liaison between the business development team, Game Producer, growth team and tech development teams to ensure business requirements are completed.
- Track all facets of each game integration and/or partnership.
- Identify and foresee blockers and risks in different areas of the development cycle and solve/communicate them effectively to relevant stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in project coordination / project management.
- Experience working with a variety of teams - developers, designers, business, etc.
- Solid understanding of the game development process is a preferred.
- Strong project and people skills.
- Effective presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels (internally and externally)
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills.
- Experience or understanding of blockchain and crypto technologies preferred but not required.
- This position will work across time zones with our global partners. An applicant with a flexible schedule is required.
A front-row seat to one of the most exciting blockchain projects that make positive impacts in changing many people’s lives globally
A fast-paced, young, active, and fun working environment where everything revolves around games and cute species.A competitive salary package that fits your skills, experiences, and contributions.
Give you freedom & ownership of your work.
You’ll acquire new skills as we usher in a new era of ownership.
Embrace your nature as a gamer (Why else would you want to join us?)
Help you to give your family the security that they deserve