About Sky Mavis
Sky Mavis, the pioneer behind the blockchain game Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic selves to the table. As a team of entrepreneurial disruptors and gamers, we are driven by a shared passion for making a meaningful impact and embracing the challenges and critiques that come with being at the forefront of technological advancement.
About the role
- Create and automate monthly financial reports (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Cash Flow, Payroll, Benefits, Taxes, and other deductions) for Sky Mavis Vietnam and ensure financial reports comply with Vietnamese accounting standards.
- Ensure the general ledger, fixed asset register, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and fixed assets are accurately and fully recorded and supported by documentation through NetSuite.
- Own the Netsuite workflow and Accounting Handling Ownership Reporting Procedure.
- Schedule and post business transactions (AR/AP/FA/GL), verify and process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records.
- Extract payment reports for Admin to process payments from Netsuite regularly.
- Review monthly profit margins to ensure COGS are reasonably allocated with the transfer pricing system.
- Work with internal and external parties to ensure accounting issues are resolved quickly.
- Ensure VAT, FCT, CIT reports are prepared and submitted on time as required by the team or in coordination with external parties.
- Update new Accounting and Tax standards/policies. Advise other departments on Accounting and Tax issues.
- More than 3-year working experience in accounting from multi-international companies (HCM based)
- Experienced in Netsuite is a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent. Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA) is a plus
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong math and research skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and great collaboration skills
- Can do attitude
Front row seat to one of the most exciting blockchain projects that is making a positive impact and changing people’s lives globallyA fast-paced, active, and fun working environment where everything revolves around games and cute beings
A competitive salary package that fits your skills, experiences, and contributions
Freedom, autonomy & ownership around your work
Contribute to making revolutionary games
Acquire new and unique skills as we usher in a new era of digital ownership
Give yourself and your family the security you deserve
Something looks off?