Customer Success Program Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
OXIO is the world’s first telecom-as-a-service (TaaS) platform. We are democratizing telecom and making it easily accessible for brands and enterprises to fully own and operate proprietary mobile networks designed to support their own customers needs. Our TaaS solution combines multiple existing networks into one single platform that can be seamlessly managed in the cloud as a modern SaaS offering. And it gets better - with full network access comes unparalleled business intelligence and insights to help enterprises better understand customer and machine (M2M) behavior. With a continuous focus on innovation, any company can build a powerful telecom presence with OXIO, and in addition help them glean unique customer insights like never before.
This customer advocate will be responsible for continuous improvement of results, reporting of said results, crafting and delivering business plans to key partners, and ensuring support and alignment across the leadership team.
As a Customer Success Program Manager, you will take the lead in setting the overall vision and strategic success plan for OXIOs customer accounts alongside the CX Success Manager and Executive.
- Set the overall vision and strategic success plan for the assigned customer accounts.
- Collaborate closely with customers to deeply understand their business goals, environment, challenges, and operational maturity
- Build and foster strong executive relationships with customers to gain a coordinated and deep view of their immediate needs and ongoing programs.
- Ensure transparent communication with customers at all times.
- Drive the customer to accelerate through the value lifecycle, ensuring the realization of their desired outcomes and successful renewals.
- Implement a success strategy across customer accounts, leveraging partners as appropriate to enhance customer satisfaction and outcomes.
- Provide detailed and documented requirements to cross-functional teams, collaborating closely to enhance the customer experience.
- Collaborate with internal teams and partners to ensure the success plan is executed effectively.
- Experience in customer-facing organizations.
- Proven successful consulting, with key technical and sales competence.
- Experience with subscription and software offers
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong appreciation for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Confirmed desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Strategic and dedicated problem solver
- Experience develop/implement a GTM strategy across all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Ability to multitask and prioritize external and internal customer needs along with project tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to set and execute a strategic success plan
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and stock option incentive program.
- Company contribution toward healthcare.
- An enjoyable work environment, OXIO has recently opened a new facility in Mexico City.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Company sponsored team-lunches and company retreats.
- International organization that enables you to work across boundaries, travel to different locations, and enjoy the dynamics of a rapidly growing startup.
- A diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.