Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Saturday, October 21, 2023
OXIO is the world’s first telecom-as-a-service (TaaS) platform. We are democratizing telecom and making it easily accessible for brands and enterprises to fully own and operate proprietary mobile networks designed to support their own customers needs. Our TaaS solution combines multiple existing networks into one single platform that can be seamlessly managed in the cloud as a modern SaaS offering. And it gets better - with full network access comes unparalleled business intelligence and insights to help enterprises better understand customer and machine (M2M) behavior. With a continuous focus on innovation, any company can build a powerful telecom presence with OXIO, and in addition help them glean unique customer insights like never before.
As a Solutions Engineer (Pre-Sales) with focus on positioning OXIO solutions to enterprise customers and identifying potential business opportunities. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the sales and business development efforts of our organization. Your expertise in mobile networks, including Mobile Network Operators (MNO), Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO), Mobile Virtual Network Enablers (MVNE), and Mobile Virtual Network Aggregators (MVNA), as well as mobile technologies like 3G, 4G, and 5G, will be instrumental in providing technical guidance, conducting demonstrations, and delivering strategic presentations to potential customers. Your ability to analyze data, understand customer requirements, and propose tailored solutions is essential for the successful execution of pre-sales engagements.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of mobile networks, MNOs, MVNOs, MVNEs, and MVNAs.
- Stay updated on the latest mobile technologies, including 3G, 4G, and 5G.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify potential customers and understand their specific requirements and translate their technical requirements in opportunities.
- Provide technical expertise during pre-sales engagements to address customer queries and concerns.
- Conduct live product demonstrations to showcase the capabilities and benefits of our solutions.
- Customize demonstrations to align with the unique needs of each customer.
- Create and deliver compelling, tailored presentations that articulate how our solutions can address customer challenges and improve their business operations.
- Engage in consultative sales discussions with potential customers to identify pain points and offer relevant solutions.
- Act as a trusted advisor, building long-term relationships with customers.
- Analyze data and performance metrics to provide insights into the effectiveness of proposed solutions.
- Utilize data to make informed recommendations and fine-tune strategies.
- Work with the product and engineering teams to tailor solutions that meet the specific needs of customers.
- Ensure that proposed solutions align with the customer's business objectives.
- Foster positive relationships with potential customers through active listening, responsiveness, and professionalism.
- Understand customer feedback and incorporate it into solution proposals.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (e.g., Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electric and Communications).
- Industry Certifications (Desirable)
- Proven experience in pre-sales, sales, or business development, preferably in the telecommunications focused on Enterprise customers or mobile technology sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile networks, MNOs, MVNOs, MVNEs, MVNAs, and mobile technologies (3G, 4G, 5G).
- Adept at building rapport with potential customers and understanding their needs.
- Willingness to travel for customer meetings and demonstrations, as necessary.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and stock option incentive program.
- Company contribution toward healthcare.
- An enjoyable work environment, OXIO has recently opened a new facility in Mexico City.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Company sponsored team-lunches and company retreats.
- International organization that enables you to work across boundaries, travel to different locations, and enjoy the dynamics of a rapidly growing startup.
- A diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.