People & HR
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2023
OXIO is the world’s first telecom-as-a-service (TaaS) platform. We are democratizing telecom and making it easily accessible for brands and enterprises to fully own and operate proprietary mobile networks designed to support their own customers needs. Our TaaS solution combines multiple existing networks into one single platform that can be seamlessly managed in the cloud as a modern SaaS offering. And it gets better - with full network access comes unparalleled business intelligence and insights to help enterprises better understand customer and machine (M2M) behavior. With a continuous focus on innovation, any company can build a powerful telecom presence with OXIO, and in addition help them glean unique customer insights like never before.
As the Office/People Administrator you’ll make an enormous impact across the entire organization. You’ll be responsible for the operational oversight of our Mexico office, day-to-day HR activities, as well as ensure OXIO’s Operations and People processes are being followed through. You’ll be partnering with the VP, People & GM of Mexico in assisting in building out office protocols and people ops policies that are scalable and sustainable. This role will report to the VP of People.
What you will need to do to be successful in this role
- Establishing and managing the daily office affairs including but not limited to office equipment, office supplies/snacks, catering, mail/delivery services, security, cleaners, building maintenance service calls and maintaining office expense budget.
- Responses to requests for Administrative Services support (Office, HR, IT, etc) by staff and visitors.
- Responsible for overseeing and maintenance of OXIO corporate suites for overnight guests.
- Perform and oversee special event planning.
- Assist with Onboarding and Offboarding employees including preparing HR documents, updating HRIS, new hire orientation and exit interviews.
- Assist with Healthcare for the Mexico team.
- Partner in delivering strategic People projects and initiatives for the organization.
- 4+ years of office management experience in a high growth environment
- 2+ years of experience in human resources or assisting with human resources projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Excellent Google suite skills: Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms
- Experience using team collaboration tools, project management tools and HRIS
- Excellent consultative skills; the ability to translate data for different audiences
- Demonstrated discretion and sound judgment handling sensitive and confidential data
- You are a problem solver, proactive and strategic thinker. You propose a solution when problems arise, your forward-thinking and anticipate needs within your role, you are long-term focused and plan ahead.
Nice to have
- Start-up experience
- Experience in a global work environment
- Experience in Keynote, Bamboo, Slack, Confluence, Asana and Lever
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and stock option incentive program.
- Company healthcare contribution.
- An enjoyable work environment, OXIO has recently opened a new facility in Mexico City.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Company sponsored team-lunches and company retreats.
- International organization that enables you to work across boundaries, travel to different locations, and enjoy the dynamics of a rapidly growing startup
- A diverse and inclusive team.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.