Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Our team is looking for a Unity Developer to help us push the limits on the next generation of interactive blockchain gaming experiences. This person will contribute to our core experience engine as well as 3D tooling to empower artists building the metaverse. You'll be focusing on unblocking artists as they build WebGL-first experiences, but AR/VR experience is a plus for the future.
We're always looking for great partners to build alongside. The quality of our experiences and tooling is core to our mission, so we'd love to explore working with you as a core team member as we empower a new wave of decentralized digital communities.
Mona is the premier 3D-world building platform and social network for the metaverse – built for creators, by creators. A web-native platform with no downloads, Mona assembles the best creators to build the future we want to live in, one owned by the creators.
As a Unity Developer, you will drive the creation of the open metaverse and guide the principles and behaviors that will impact millions of people.
Our work environment is remote-first. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, creativity and big ideas. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability and transparency.
- 3+ years of experience developing 3D games or AR/VR experiences in Unity
- Experience profiling and optimizing game and render performance for WebGL
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience working with and/or managing a team of 3+ developers
- Experience with Git
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- BA/BS in Computer Science or other related technical field
- Familiarity with NFTs, Ethereum, Web3.js
- Experience working with 3D content and content creation tools like Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, etc
- Experience developing AR/VR experiences
- Experience working with other game engines like Unreal Engine
See more open positions at Mona
Something looks off?