3D Technical Artist
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Our team is looking for a 3D Technical Artist to help us push the limits on the next generation of interactive blockchain gaming experiences. We're working with advanced technologies including augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and WebGL. As a core member of Mona you will assist us in developing a future that will delight, inspire and empower a new wave of decentralized digital communities.
Mona is the premier 3D-world building platform and social network for the metaverse – built for creators, by creators. A web-native platform with no downloads, Mona assembles the best creators to build the future we want to live in, one owned by the creators.
As a 3D Technical Artist, you will drive the creation of the open metaverse and guide the principles and behaviors that will impact millions of people.
Our work environment is remote-first. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, creativity and big ideas. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability and transparency.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant visual art or technical field such as Computer Animation, Graphic Design or Computer Science
- Experience with a high level programming language such as Python, C#, Java, Perl, MEL or MAXScript
- 3+ years experience with 3D asset pipelines and digital content creation tools such as Blender, Cinema4D, Max, Maya, Houdini, Modo, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Substance Designer or Photoshop
- Experience creating and optimizing 3D assets for games
- Strong understanding of all aspects of game development production pipeline
- Strong knowledge of Unity's rendering pipelines
- Experience shipping products with stringent runtime performance constraints, such as complex mobile or 3D applications or games
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience developing AR/VR experiences
- Experience working with Unity and/or Unreal Engine
- Deep knowledge of low level real-time graphics pipeline concepts
- Strong knowledge of WebGL
- Experience working with Git
See more open positions at Mona
Something looks off?