Full Stack Developer
Friends With Benefits
Friends with Benefits is a growing social DAO with more than 3,000 engaged members—including artists, builders, and thinkers from all across the crypto and cultural sectors. Collectively, we’re on a mission to catalyze the power of Web3 as a tool for creating and making things happen.
We fulfill our mission by:
- Making the concepts and tools of Web3 more accessible to cultural communities.
- Building diverse spaces and experiences that creatively empower participants.
- Developing tools, artworks, and products that showcase Web3’s potential.
While all FWB initiatives are member-led, we also rely on dedicated contributors to fill various full-time and part-time roles within the organization. Contributors ensure successful onboarding for new members, create newsletters, write for our in-house editorial platform, engage new partnership opportunities, oversee the DAO's governance, and more.
Contributors are compensated in $FWB or $USDC, and will soon receive health benefits. While many contributors begin as FWB members, we welcome all applications. FWB is committed to working with people who have a diverse array of backgrounds and experiences.
FWB is looking for a high-energy and skilled full-stack developer with a passion for pushing the envelope to take the lead on ensuring that FWB’s digital landscape is maintained and cultivated well over time. This role is for a motivated engineer that can balance technical constraints with business objectives and deliver creative solutions.
- You are a natural collaborator and an excellent communicator, able to develop and execute ideas in a fast-paced, async work environment.
- You will work closely with designers and cross-functional teams across the DAO
- Maintain and update FWB’s existing web properties as needed
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure that the DAO is making the best possible decisions from an engineering perspective
- Maintain connections with a strong roster of supplemental engineers that can support on a project basis, managing contractors as needed
- Advanced frontend dapp experience
- Experience working with: React, Nextjs, React Three Fiber, Web3.js, Ethers.js
- An interest in Web3/Blockchain technology and a willingness to learn and adapt to this ever-changing technological landscape are key for this role.
- You should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.