Chief of Staff
CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $1 billion and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we're not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We're building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and propel the future of crypto!
We are seeking a Chief of Staff to support the Executive Team with the management of day-to-day business operations. The successful candidate will be a proactive, detail-oriented, and highly organized individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The role will require the individual to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism at all times, without exception.
What you will do:
- Structure complex, ambiguous strategic problems for the leadership team, defining clear hypotheses and building business cases that will influence our approach.
- Oversee and drive strategic cross-functional initiatives to drive high priority outcomes.
- Collaborate with various departments to oversee and streamline business operations by optimizing teams’s workflows, SOPs and other operational needs.
- Support department heads in optimizing their teams’ workflows, SOPs, and other operational needs.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other materials as needed.
- Monitor key drivers of Company performance, identifying trends and areas for improvement, and actively participate in implementing necessary changes.
- Own and manage our company’s Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) from planning to leading quarterly recap meetings.
- Be a strategic partner to our executive leadership team, serving as a key liaison between the CEO and leadership team members.
- Build tracking mechanisms, forms, workflows, and informational materials using Coda.
- Communicate professionally with fellow CEOs, founders, board members, and other industry leaders.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the CEO and other members of senior leadership.
- 5+ years managing business operations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong process and project management skills with attention to detail, proactive and well organized
- Self-motivated, critical thinker and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge
- Experience in tech, start-ups, consulting, or banking
At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
US Salary Range
$155,000 - 185,000 USD + equity