Ecosystem Support Specialist
At Chia we believe in a greener tomorrow. To get there, we won't compromise on security. We'll embrace thoughtful regulations while disrupting with our innovations. We won't hype, we won't shill. We're too busy building the most decentralized network on the planet.
As a fully remote team, we are able to hire the brightest minds regardless of location. Chia Network Inc. allows for flexible work hours and remote work for this position. Core hours can be flexible based on your location within reason to ensure a minimal functional overlap with United States working hours.
- Address community issues and concerns in a timely fashion via Discord and other external channels
- Identify and submit potential bugs and security issues for review - Moderate Discord community channels
- Monitor external email-based requests, and route them to the appropriate resource for review
- Provide guidance and assistance to volunteer community moderation team
- Assist in testing upcoming releases
- Advocate on behalf of the community for prioritization of most requested fixes and features
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
- Existing knowledge of and experience with Cryptocurrency required
- Working knowledge of and engagement with the Chia ecosystem preferred
- Proven call center or customer service experience preferred
- Strong soft skills and communication skills
- Can demonstrate empathy, listening skills, and speaking skills
- Can work efficiently and manage time productively in a remote setting
- Must have excellent organizational and multitasking skills
We offer highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including company stock options, holidays, unlimited vacation days, unlimited sick days, and an equipment stipend. For those located in the U.S. we offer medical, dental, and life insurance for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children.
Want to be part of building the financial future? Go ahead and hit the apply button, you won’t regret it.
Something looks off?