Director of Exchange Relations
We are looking for a Director of Exchange Relations, reporting to the SVP of Business Development, where you will be responsible for owning and developing relationships for Chia’s presence on all exchanges globally.
In this role, you will manage our day to day business relationships with a multitude of various Crypto Exchanges and ecosystem partners, handling not only the onboarding and listing of XCH around the world, but also various Chia Asset Tokens (CATs) as needed, to support both Chia Network, Inc and our partners and clients.
This is an exciting and important role to help build up and reinforce Chia’s presence in global exchange markets, both big and small, and you will be a critical key player in shaping and leading our global growth plans.
Ideally, you have:
- Existing Cryptocurrency understanding and experience required
- 5+ years experience in Business Development or similar Account Management type relationship management
- Experience working with larger Crypto Exchanges and managing listings or a similar context relationship
- Excellent communication skills required
- Comfort and experience with with a fully-remote role, working with team members throughout the world
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working for an existing exchange or exchange-adjacent platform (like CoinMarketCap)
- Existing engagement with the Chia ecosystem (farming, investing, technical, etc)
- A multilingual skillset is a plus but not required
- Experience managing and leading individual contributors and/or external contractors
In this role, you will:
- Own the listing submission process with exchanges world wide for XCH
- Manage the ongoing relationships with exchanges to ensure that our information is always up to date and relevant
- Manage relations with exchange-adjacent platforms, (like CoinMarketCap and Coin Gecko), and stable coin providers to ensure Chia is correctly represented with the most market-relevant information
- Grow and manage the team and it’s responsibilities with additional resources, both internal and external, when needed to meet the needs of Chia Network, Inc.
Chia Network Inc. allows for flexible work hours and remote work for this position. Core hours can be flexible based on your location within reason to ensure a minimal functional overlap with United States working hours. We offer competitive salaries and, if you are in the United States, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children.