Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication for Web3. As a universal overlay network, Axelar supports general message passing and composability of programs via a proof-of-stake transport layer. Developer tools and APIs make it easy for both protocol and application developers to integrate interoperability.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot and Terra. Axelar’s co-founders are founding team members of Algorand and award-winning graduates of MIT, where they received notable recognition as part of their graduate studies.
The Axelar network mainnet has been rolling out since January, 2022. It is now live and supports cross-chain asset transfers across more than 10 networks, with more networks and assets added regularly. Axelar has developed a sample cross-chain asset transfer application called Satellite, which provides a simple, efficient user experience to transfer assets between chains. Other applications building multichain experiences on Axelar include cross-chain NFT marketplaces, yield aggregators, privacy services and gaming guilds.
Axelar is building the infrastructure to connect Web3. Join us!
What you will be doing
- Implement cutting-edge technology for continuous integration and improvement, with the goal of streamlining automation and facilitating smooth deployment processes.
- Expand and enhance our architectural framework across diverse ecosystems to strengthen our interoperability network.
- Develop advanced infrastructure with a competitive edge, leveraging technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and various cloud services, while also engaging in programming.
- Cultivate strong relationships within Axelar team to gain comprehensive understanding of ecosystem requirements and effectively collaborating in an agile work environment.
What you will need
- Experience in services and infrastructure that help to automate the deployment of blockchain networks.
- Experience automating deployment, validation, quality control, writing integration tests, CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (Grafana, Prometheus, etc.).
- Experience automating network deployment and testing.
- Proficiency in a programming language.
- Docker/Kubernetes, cloud services and tools.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
- You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment.
- You enjoy being hands on, being a self starter that thrives well in ambiguity.
- A problem solver at heart that can envision successful outcomes.
- You have a creative flair, always seizing an opportunity to to do things differently.
- Understand how to use blockchains / DeFi as a user.
What’s in it for you
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world.
- The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol.
- Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process.
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge.
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase.