Web3 Community Manager, Japan (Part-Time)
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage and grow the community in Japan via social platforms and provide support with answering any questions
- Translate any and all announcements on Telegram, Twitter, and other social platforms to/from Japanese and English languages
- Ensure that marketing and brand strategy are localized and adjusted for a Japanese audience
- Stay informed on trends in your area
- Monitor and report feedback
- Minimum of 1+ years of demonstrated experience in leadership, teaching, or community management
- Deep immersion in one of the cultures (e.g., DeFi, Gaming, Trading/Alpha), bonus for connections for partnerships and collaborations
- Commit to working 20 hours per week
- Proficient in English and Japanese
- A desire to learn, grow, and take on new skill sets
- Above all must enjoy hanging out with the community and engaging with others
NICE TO HAVE
- Proficient in other languages
- Understanding of web3 adjacent cultures (gaming, dev, DeFi, Trading/Alpha, hobbyist)
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.