Social Media & Marketing Strategist
We are looking for a self-directed, data-driven, and versatile Social Media and Marketing operator to own the socials on our team. You will be in charge of developing a strategy that builds both the crypto and music social channels, translating and simplifying complex topics on a new platform for a broader audience, and tracking and converting that audience through the pipeline into users of Audius.
Social Media Management
- Build and manage Audius’ social media presence, keeping our community up-to-date with the latest news that is relevant to our mission and product via Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and any other relevant channels.
- Begin to plan & ramp up paid media spend across a number of channels
Online Marketing Strategy
- Be the first point of contact for the social channels and answer questions or hand off to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the product team to escalate bugs and improve the product.
- Create monthly marketing strategy and then push to executionSpearheading new marketing initiatives and doing trial-and-error to find the most optimal marketing stack
Original Content Production & Publication
- Work with the broader team to write and develop original content, maintaining a robust content calendar that educates our audience about technology, the music industry, our product, and more.
- Share original content on our Medium blog and other social channels.
- Outsourcing both video content production and freelance copywriting
- Create and send out the Audius community newsletter on a monthly basis.
- Create robust reporting and analytics on content efforts.
Events and Product Marketing Support
- Work on community building through hosting and participating in music, technology and crypto community events.
- Support the Artist Relations & Product teams on product and press launches related to Audius.
- Take the lead on new marketing initiatives, iterating on our strategy as needed.
- A passion for music and supporting artists & creative communities.
- Excellent writing skills and command of the English language with a proven track record of creating high-quality long & short form content.
- Experience planning, creating and executing social media campaigns for consumer internet companies.
- An ability to synthesize community concerns and become the voice of the community cross-functionally to help the product team prioritize new features/bugs.
Additional Information: The US base salary range for this full-time position is $65,000-$90,000 + equity & benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role & level. Each job listing's range is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, education, and training. The hiring manager for a role can share more details regarding the specifics of compensation. Compensation details in our postings reflect base salary not equity, benefits, or perks.
Something looks off?